Student Support Leader (Year 7 initially)
As a colleague at Parkside School you will:
- Work with pupils across the full age and ability range, aiming always for the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being.
- Develop and foster links with the school’s partners, stakeholders and other outside agencies.
- Support the vision and values of the school
- Act as a role model to students
- Put the well-being, development and progress of students first
- Demonstrate respect for diversity and promote equality
- Work effectively as part of whole-school teams
- Cooperate professionally with other colleagues
- Take responsibility for maintaining the quality of teaching practice
- Help students to become confident and successful learners
- Strive to establish productive and supportive partnerships with parents/carers
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and uphold public trust and confidence in the teaching profession
- Promote and be committed to the aims, objectives and values of Parkside School
see attached application pack for full details
Salary & Benefits
Salary from £21431 to £23662 per year
Deadline and how to apply
Application form should be completed and emailed to email@example.com no later than 10.00am on 11/07/2022.