Parkside offers a range of extra curricular activities including trips and residential visits both in the UK and overseas. There are also numerous opportunities within school for students to take part in extra curricular activities providing academic, sporting and personal development options.
Please follow the link below to see the current range of activities available during lunchtime and after school.
Extra Curricular Activities 2014 - 2015 - Details to follow
PE Summer Extra Curricular Activities - 2014
Forthcoming School Visits 2014 - 2015
- Key Stage 4 Languages Visit to Paris: Friday 26 September to Monday 29 September 2014
- Year 7 Team Building Visits to High Adventure: Monday 14 October; Tuesday 15 October; Monday 20 October; Tuesday 22 October 2014
- Year 13 Drama Students visit Royal Exchange Theatre in Hull to see Hamlet: Tuesday 15 October 2014
- Key Stage 4 History Visit to Berlin: Thursday 23 October to Sunday 26 October 2014
- Post 16 Visit to Manchester University: Friday 24 October 2014