Parkside offers a range of extra curricular activities including trips and residential visits both in the UK and overseas. There are also numerous opportunities within school for students to take part in extra curricular activities providing academic, sporting and personal development options.
Please follow the link below to see the current range of activities available during lunchtime and after school.
Extra Curricular Activities Information
Forthcoming School Visits 2013 - 2014
- DSP students vist ASDA - Life Skills Training: Tuesday 04 June 2013
- GCSE Photography students visit National Media Museum and Impressions Gallery: Wednesday 05 June 2013
- GCSE Geography students Field Trip to Malham: Thursday 06 June 2013
- Mixed group of students visit Tate Liverpool and Crosby Beach - Anthony Gormley Sculptures: Tuesday 18 June 2013
- GCSE RE students visit Krakow, Poland: Saturday 06 to Tuesday 09 July 2013
- Reward visit to Lightwater Valley: Tuesday 23 July 2013
- GCSE Spanish students visit Catalonia, Spain: Thursday 03 to Monday 07 October 2013
- GCSE History students visit Berlin, Germany: Monday 14 to Thursday 17 October 2013
- Condover Hall, Shropshire, Activity Centre: Tuesday 15 to Thursday 17 October 2013
- Condover Hall, Shropshire, Activity Centre: Tuesday 05 to Wednesday 07 November 2013
- Ski Trip to Montafon, Austria: Saturday 29 March to Sunday 06 April 2014
- Sports Tour and Training, Lake Garda, Italy: Saturday 12 April to Wednesday 16 April 2014