Parkside offers a range of extra curricular activities including trips and residential visits both in the UK and overseas. There are also numerous opportunities within school for students to take part in extra curricular activities providing academic, sporting and personal development options.
Please follow the link below to see the current range of activities available during lunchtime and after school.
Extra Curricular Activities 2013 - 2014
Forthcoming School Visits 2014
- Year 8 Reward Visit to University of Leeds: Volcano Making: Wednesday 02 April 2014
- Ski Trip to Montafon, Austria: Saturday 29 March to Sunday 06 April 2014
- KS3 Reward Visit to Bradford Leisure Exchange, 10 Pin Bowling: Thursday 10 April 2014
- Sports Tour and Training, Lake Garda, Italy: Saturday 12 April to Wednesday 16 April 2014
- KS3 Reward Visit to International Slavery Museum, Liverpool: Wednesday 02 July 2014
- Key Stage 4 History/RE Trip, Krakow, Poland: Monday 07 July to Thursday 10 July 2014
- Key Stage 4 RE/History Trip, Rome, Italy: Monday 14 July to Thursday 17 July 2014
- Year 7 and 8 End of Year Visit, Lightwater Valley: Wednesday 23 July 2014
- Year 9 and 10 End of Year Visit, Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Wednesday 23 July 2014
- Key Stage 4 Languages Visit to Paris: Friday 26 September to Monday 29 September 2014
- Year 7 Team Building Visits to High Adventure: Monday 14 October; Tuesday 15 October; Monday 20 October; Tuesday 22 October 2014
- Key Stage 4 History Visit to Berlin: Thursday 23 October to Sunday 26 October 2014