Parkside offers a range of extra curricular activities including trips and residential visits both in the UK and overseas. There are also numerous opportunities within school for students to take part in extra curricular activities providing academic, sporting and personal development options.
Please follow the link below to see the current range of activities available during lunchtime and after school.
Extra Curricular Activities 2014 - 2015
For further information about clubs etc. on offer please speak to the person running the activity
Forthcoming School Visits 2014 - 2015
- Year 7 Team Building Visits to High Adventure: Monday 14 October; Tuesday 15 October; Monday 20 October; Tuesday 22 October 2014
- Year 13 Students: Post 18 Choices Conference LUFC: Wednesday 16 October 2014
- Key Stage 4 History Visit to Berlin: Thursday 23 October to Sunday 26 October 2014
- Post 16 Visit to Manchester University: Friday 24 October 2014
- Year 9 English Visit to Cineworld: Wednesday 05 November 2014
- Year 8 English Visit to National Media Museum - Hamlet: Wednesday 12 November 2014
- Year 11 Dance Conference - York: Thursday 27 November 2014
- Year 7 English Visit to York: Friday 28 November 2014
- Year 12 Geography Residential Field Trip to Castle Head FSC, Cumbria: Wednesday 04 March to Friday 06 March 2015